Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Conferences and celebrations

I was pleased to see many parents last night at parent-teacher conferences. Thank you to those who came. If anyone would like to contact me about work, you may email me at trbasile@gmail.com.

I also would like to congratulate the students of the month for the month of October!:

382 - Jugens
383 - Andrew
361 - Coty

These students have a 100% homework turn-in rate, excellent behavior, and great classwork. Congratulations to you all. I will arrange your independent library periods soon. (Dunessa, I haven't forgotten about yours; I have to reschedule because I didn't want you to miss class today).

2 comments:

wert said...

hi ms. basile .this is regina. thank you 4 passing me with an 85 average.i will work harder to reach a 90 average,just like dunessa!

Ms. Basile said...

You earned it, Regina. Your work was very good. Keep it up and make sure you stay on top of all of your assignments.